The completion and submission of the purchase order expresses the full and unreserved commitment of each and every one of the General Conditions of Purchase.
Terms of purchase
- To place an order you must be registered in the system. Once registered simply logging in your account allows you to place any new order without having to introduce again all data. You can also change the delivery address in any order; have an order history, etc...
- You only have to place your order introducing payment and shipping information. At all times you will be duly informed of the total cost of the order, as well as the shipping charges which are generated and applicable taxes.
- When purchasing you must confirm the order. Once confirmed, we will be waiting for payment. If after a month since the confirmation, the order has not been paid, the order may be cancelled.
- Once the payment is verified, the order is processed for its preparation and subsequent delivery. We will notify you by email when your order leaves our facility.
- Offers are valid within the limits of available stocks. The Company reserves the right to change the prices of the same.
- Pictures, graphics and descriptions of the products offered for sale are only indicative and not binding in any way to the seller.
All prices advertised on this site are understood always without VAT, which is charged or not depending on the destination country of the order or if the customer has a valid European VAT identification.
If the client has an EU VAT code, and it is the first time that he places one order, he must inform the sales department in order to include it in his file so VAT will not be charged in the order.
Opencockpits Shop offers different ways to make payments for your order:
- Wire Transfer: with this form of payment you make the payment either by transferring the order amount from your bank or doing a pickup income at our institution.
- PayPal: you can safely pay via PayPal page.
- Credit card: you will access to the virtual POS of bank where you will be asked for the card details and security codes. After the transaction the bank will automatically communicate with the store and update the order status.
Orders can be found in one of the following status:
- Pending payment: the payment has not been made. In this situation orders older than one month may be eliminated.
- In progress: in process manufacturing / packaging. This operation may take more or less time depending on whether the products are in stock or need to be made.
- Availability: waiting to be picked up by the transit agency.
- Submitted: The order has left our store.
- Cancelled: The order has been canceled and is not valid.
You can always check the status of your order from the “My Account” in store.
- After confirming the payment of the order, this will be sent as soon as possible. We have stock of almost 99% of catalog items. In any case, the delay in the delivery of an order does not imply the cancellation of the order. No delay will lead to compensation by Opencockpits to the customer. Any indemnification clause introduced by the customer in your order is not effective.
- Orders will be delivered either by:
- Mail (www.correos.es) through priority package or urgent registered mail.
- UPS. (Standard, Saver, Express or Expedited depending on destination).
- DHL Express.
- REDUR surface trucking.
- The customer can choose for his order the most suitable transportation agency among those available according to place of destination and weight.
- The shipping costs will be displayed before order confirmation.
- In case the order is returned, either by the absence of the client or because the data included as a destination of the order are incorrect, or for any reason beyond the company, the customer will take charge of the expenses of a new shipment.
- The custom fees / tariffs will always be borne by the customer.
- Invoices are sent within Order Package.
- On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays orders will not be shipped.
- The mode of transport in 24 h or express, refers exclusively to the time it takes the carrier to deliver the package, but does not imply any priority shipping on other orders.
Right of withdrawal
I. - Form and exercise period
Customer may freely withdraw from the contract within seven (7) business days from the day of receipt of the goods.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal by the customer will not involve the imposition of any penalty. The customer shall bear the direct cost of returning the product, so freight collect returns will be refused.
The risk of loss, deterioration or damage to the product concerning the withdrawal, are charged to the customer until delivery to our facilities.
Before shipping, the customer must contact the sales department to arrange shipment and receive the necessary instructions for how it should be done.
The Product should in any case be returned in new condition and in its original packaging or, failing that, properly packaged on their own means, and the original of the invoice which has been issued to the client.
II. - Reimbursement in the event of withdrawal.
Opencockpits S.L. will reimburse the customer the amount initially satisfied for the product within a maximum of thirty (30) days after receipt of the product in our facilities, in exercise of the right of withdrawal, provided the product was received by Opencockpits S.L., in the conditions laid down in the previous clause. In the event that returned products being damaged, the customer shall indemnify Opencockpits S.L. the amount corresponding to such damage, deducting this amount from the one he had to repay to the customer as a result of the withdrawal.
It may be the case that during transport, any component arrives damaged or broken. Opencockpits S.L. will substitute defective or damaged goods if they are reported within two days of the delivery of the order, so we can stick to the carriers insurance, provided that the following conditions are met:
- To make a replacement the customer must contact Opencockpits. Only previously authorized substitution will be made. Once approved, the customer will be prompted to follow steps.
- The part to be replaced must be forwarded to Opencockpits to verify the damage in a suitable packaging (cost originated by the return transport shall initially be borne by the customer). Otherwise Opencockpits reserves the right to cancel the replacement.
- Upon receipt of the goods, the replacement will be processed.
- Transport costs arising from the new shipment will be borne by Opencockpits SL. As well as the initial delivery cost by the customer.
- The amount of transportation costs refunded by Opencockpits for the initial shipping by the customer shall not exceed the cost which the agency charges Opencockpits for the return shipping of the product.
- The information provided by Opencockpits is only for information and therefore no responsibility will be accepted for its content (as it might be the suitability of a product for a particular purpose). Also there is no guarantee that the information provided on this site is reliable, complete or current. Except where expressly stated.
- Neither Opencockpits S.L. nor any of the people who work here, are be liable for any damages arising from the use of this site and is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to this site. The risks arising from the consultation of such pages pertains only to the customer who must abide by the terms and conditions for using the same. Prices, features and availability of the products marketed by Opencockpits SL may vary without notice.
- For products purchased at Opencockpits SL that are designed for mounting, the Customer will be responsible for its assembly. Opencockpits S.L. is not responsible for the misuse of the tools used in the assembly of the product or customer skills for installation, or modifications that the client can perform on the product.
- Products manufactured by Opencockpits SL maintain a quality guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials used (this is not a guarantee against wear and tear) for a period of two years from the date of purchase.
- To make use of the warranty, the customer must provide proof of purchase of the product.
- The product under warranty must have its corresponding label with the serial number, for the subsequent verification and identification. Without this serial number, the customer may not request repair or replacement of the product.
- Defects or damage that may arise from improper handling, misuse or abuse of the products or materials are not included in the warranty.
- Any product handled internally by the Customer will be out of warranty coverage.
- The warranty covers repair or replacement of the product; all costs associated with transportation are excluded from the sixth month of the date of purchase.
- The customer before shipping a product for repair or replacement, is kindly requested to contact the sales department, who will give him the instructions.
- The product must be sent to Opencockpits SL along with a copy of the purchase invoice to verify the damage and that they are covered by the warranty.
- Damage or loss in transit back to Opencockpits SL is the responsibility of the Client, which can exercise the option to insure the shipment to recoup such damage.
Opencockpits SL is a limited company which has its registered office in the Polígono Romeralejo, Nave 9, 21007 Huelva, Spain, and is registered in the Commercial Register of Huelva, Volume 895, Book 0, the Book of Companies, Folio 144, and Page No. H-17677, Inscription 1 - with Tax Identification Number: ES B-21466537.