This module is completely plug&play (no need of USB driver). Only needs SIOC with your favourite configuration file that will link with the simulator via FSUIPC or IOCP.
The following flight modes can be managed with this MCP module: N1, SPEED, FD1 and 2,
AT, LVLCHG, VNAV, HDGSEL, APP, VORLOC, LNAV, ALTHLD, V/S, CMDA and B, CWSA and B,
Disengage, Course1 and 2, IAS/MACH, Heading, Altitude and Vertical Speed.
The module is fully compatible with the rest of IOCards and other Opencockpits modules.
You should use the USB port for feeding the module (a HUB with its own power source is recommended) and an external power source (5 volts, 500 mA).
The module admits any configuration defined by the user, and can link with any other software like ON-737, Project Magenta, ...
Power Source available
Simulation module that manages the following flight modes:
FD1 and 2
CMD A and B
CWS A and B
Course 1 and 2
IAS / MACH
- Connection to USB port (no drivers needed).
- Flight sims admitted: X-Plane, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004 and FSX (the last one via FSUIPC).
- Displays brightness controlled by software.
- No additional cards needed.
- Manages decimal points and negative figures.
- Possibility of linking with other Opencockpits modules or modules from other manufacturers.
- Totally programmable.
- Module completely finished and ready to connect.
- Dimensions W:470mm H:78mm D:150mm. (D:40mm without box).