Boeing MCP replica in version 3H (Honeywell type), with new features that make the module has all the features available as real. The module requires only running SIOC software 4.3 or higher with your favorite configuration, which connect to the simulator via FSUIPC or IOCP.
The new features are:
* Backlight, the backlight is warm white.
* Warning Digit A / B on the display of IAS / MACH.
* BANK ANGLE function operating through HEADING button.
* SPD INT key functional.
* ALT INT key functional.
* Flight Director switches guards for captain and first officer.
* Captain and First Officer MA Lights are functional.
* Steel box painted in black.
* 100% compatibility with last MCP V3.
Module can manage all flight modes: N1, SPEED, FD1 and 2, AT, LVLCHG, VNAV, HDGSEL, APP, VORLOC, LNAV, ALTHLD, V / S, CMDA and B, CWSA and B, Disengage, Course1 and 2, IAS / MACH, Heading, Altitude, Bank Angle, SPD INT, INT ALT and Vertical Speed.
The system is compatible with all other modules and Opencockpits IOCards.
The module connection must be made via USB and with 6V power supply included.
The module allows setting freely defined by the user and can interact with other software as ProSim, Project Magenta, Ifly, ON-737, Aerowinx Precision Simulator 747, etc.
Search scripts available on the Downloads tab for the add-on.
Simulation module that manages the following flight modes:
FD1 and 2
CMD A and B
CWS A and B
Course 1 and 2
IAS / MACH
- Connection to USB port (no drivers needed).
- Flight sims admitted: X-Plane, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004 and FSX (the last one via FSUIPC).
- Displays brightness controlled by software.
- No additional cards needed.
- Manages decimal points and negative figures.
- Possibility of linking with other Opencockpits modules or modules from other manufacturers.
- Totally programmable.
- Module completely finished and ready to connect.
- Dimensions W:470mm H:78mm D:150mm. (D:40mm without box).