Emergency Gravity Gear Extension Handle
Emergency Gravity Gear handle developed an image of the original to provide the user with excellence in simulation and a faithful simulation in function and aesthetics.
It allows the practice of the aircraft systems and procedures, as well as the visualization of the response in the event of its use during an electrical, hydraulic or mechanical failure. Just like the real one, to lower the landing gear you must pull the handle and turn it clockwise for three times to allow the landing gear to drop freely to the locked down position by gravity.
The lever position is defined by a potentiometer, so it is compatible with any System or Addon through a card that reads analog axes such as USB Axes Card [2T22].
* Metal construction.
* Cuts of pieces made by laser cut, which gives maximum precision.
* Electrostatic paint cured in the oven. Completely professional finish.
* Fully assembled and tested in our facilities. for
* Designed entirely by the Opencockpits team.
* For its operation it is necessary to use a USB Axes Card [2T22] or another (not included).
* Product may differ from image shown.
* Ask to support (email@example.com) about backward compatibility with Pedestals A320 [PA320C1] or [MEC-SOPEDES3].