Cabin windows to give the user excellence in simulation, providing the user with a realistic immersion in their cockpit. Made of 3 mm thick PMMA with painted frames, which provides great resistance and high durability.
- Transparency of around 93%.
- High resistance to impacts.
- Excellent as a thermal and acoustic insulator.
- Cuts of pieces made by laser, which gives maximum precision. Edges painted with black spray gun.
- Net weight 7.5 kg.
- Designed entirely by the Opencockpits team.
- Product designed for priority use in the SHELL [MEC-SHELL73]
- The final product may differ from that shown in the image.