CONTEST: "MY CABIN / MY COCKPIT".
PHOTOS OF CABINS THAT INCLUDE PRODUCTS FROM OPENCOCKPITS.
The contest "My cockpit" it is only and exclusively in commemoration of the tenth anniversary of Opencockpits and aims to be a platform that allows users to show and share their experiences. Without any further condition that the freshness and quality of the images presented.
These conditions must be met:
- The competition is addressed to registered users in the Opencockpits website.
- All photographs submitted for the contest must have in a visible area a cutout with the logo of the contest (download from the Web and print), pictures not including this cutout will not enter the competition.
- The cockpit or simulation post must have some element / Opencockpits product.
- Photographs must be in color.
- Each participant can send up to ten photos, so it is advisable to send them during the period of call "01/05/2013 to 30/06/2013".
- Submitted photographs may not have been awarded in other competitions or published previously in any professional support, including electronic, with the exception of social networks for personal use. If the picture is part of a series, this rule affects all images that belong to the same series.
- Images that are product of Photomontages are expressly prohibited. The jury shall discard any photography that in his opinion it has been subjected to tampering such as add, delete or move Visual elements of the image or that they do not correspond to a direct capture in a space and time concurrent.
- Each photograph must be accompanied by an explanatory text with a maximum of 20 lines. Opencockpits reserves the right to extract or rewrite texts of the authors if they are reproduced, as well as eliminate the competition and not to publish those photos that could be considered distasteful or offensive Web.
- Any submission that does not conform to these conditions will be automatically dismissed by the jury.
- The author of the pictures gives consent to Opencockpits so that his photos are displayed both on the web and if they win the contest to be distributed between different social networks.
- Opencockpits ensure the correct processing of data in accordance with the organic law 15/1999 of protection of data of Personal character (LOPD).
- The entry period opens on May 1 and ends on 30 June 2013 at 24 hrs.
- The decision of the jury (the 3 winning photos and selected 25) will be published on July 15, 2013 at the Opencockpits website.
- Awards will not start before this time.
- Even after completed the awards process, Opencockpits reserves the right of initiating actions against the contestants that have not complied with these contest rules and that have not been detected in the contest phase.
- Organization will not attend telephone calls or answer oral or written consultations on the competition. Participants must wait for the publication of the jury's decision.
The contest could become desert in the case that the photographs submitted do not have sufficient quality.
First Prize: €500,00 in redeemable vouchers.
Second Prize: €300,00 in redeemable vouchers.
Third Prize: €100,00 in redeemable vouchers.
Selected 25: certificate of participation (among the participants who obtain a Diploma, Opencockpits will draw different gifts).
Participation in the contest implies the acceptance of all and each one of the bases of the contest and the final verdict of the jury.
Any shipping or photography that does not conform to these conditions will be automatically dismissed by the jury.
The participants of this contest are obligated to comply with its specific and General conditions, and its non-compliance with will mean the expulsion of the participant of the competition and the loss of any right over it.
Photographs that participate in this contest will be published and disseminated on the web www.opencockpits.com and remain stored in it indefinitely. Likewise, photographs may be published in social networks such as Facebook and Twitter for the purpose of promotion of the contest.
Opencockpits can use - together or not with the sponsors-the photographs in future in activities related to further promotion of the contest, as, for example, exhibitions.
Contestants guarantee that the photographs sent for participation in the competition are of his authorship either that they hold on them the necessary rights to participate in this competition, fulfilling the conditions laid down in these rules.
The participant is fully responsible for the content of the photographs with full indemnity from the organizers of the contest.
Opencockpits employees or relatives in the first degree Cannot participate in the competition.
To include images
- Log on page (menu login)
- Go to the Gallery menu -> Manage your gallery
- In the tab "Image" select category "10th Anniversary Contest" in the dropdown - "Select category"
- Now you can upload the image you want from your computer, remember to include the name and description of the image.
- Repeat the process with all the images you want to enter the competition.
- For any query uses the questionnaire Contactar Webmaster