A320 Pedestal card
The A320 Pedestal card has been designed to connect different IDC panels to IOCards electronics.
The connection between the panels and IOCards is done by ( 10,16 or 40 wires depending on the panel) ribbon cables , virtually and do not need any welding.The A320 Pedestal Card connects to the Master Card without wires
To complete a full pedestal two cards are needed. Each card connects with the following:
* 1 AUDIO
* 1 ATC
* 1 ECAM
* 1 ENGINE START
* 2 RADIO
* 1 SWITCHING
* 1 PARKING BRAKES
* 1 DOOORS
One of the cards connect at once:
The other would connect too:
* ENGINES START
* PARKING BRAKES
Moreover, each card would connect :
* 1 Card Master
* 2 Display Cards
To complete the installation of the full pedestal also be required :
* 1 USBDimcontrol to control all the backlight.
* 1 USBExpansion , Master card to connect to the USB port.
* 1 Card Outs to connect outputs the captain Audio.
* 3 Master Card>br>
* 1 Inputs Card to connect the radar and doors
* 1 Axes Card to connect axes the speed brake and flaps
The installation of the modules to the card give fixed allocations of inputs and outputs, so that all scripts and software of the Pedestal, would be compatible with our Complete Pedestal Plug & Play .