B737 MAX: AFT overhead
AFT Overhead of B737 MAX developed under high quality standards to the original image to give the user excellence in its use, testing a real simulation both in function and aesthetics. The fully developed module at Opencockpits facilities presents all functional components, including the gauge, IRS and LE DEVICES. All this backlit and ready to connect your simulation software.
The main features are:
* New backlit IDC panels.
* It can be integrated in our Cabin Frame [MEC-SHELL73] as well as in our metallic structure for Overheads [MEC-ESTDBOV7].
* LE Devices panel with fully functional BKI backlighting and individual indicators.
* Audio panel with BKI backlighting.
* IRS indicator with BKI backlight.
* Robust and fully painted and oven-cured metal chassis.
* Indicators in the image of the real one.
* Korry type switch switches with guards.
* Backlit functional caliper.
* Replicas of the buttons injected in plastic.
* Set of IOCards cards to manage the entire module with 2 USB connectors, which facilitates its direct connection through two USB cables.
* The measurements of the module (width x height x depth) are: 66 x 34 x 11 cm. Around 15cm deep including electronics.
* Power supply 5V, 12V, 3,3V.
* The set is sent in a reinforced wooden box of 76x44x28 cm to ensure transport. Total weight packed 22 Kg.
* Completely customizable module.
* The product may differ from that shown in the image.