This new module provides full-and has operations all key buttons for total realism. connects through your computer's USB port, features sets fix backlight and control intensity for digits by software.
The module is fully configurable with SIOC (at least version 4.5b1
free for non-commercial environments), making it compatible with FSX and any add-ons you have installed if you use the correct script.
• External power supply 6V included.
• Brightness Control of the display by software.
• USB 2.0 connection without driver (plug & play).
• Painting matte finish Boeing 737 gray or brown 747/767.
• LI versions: white or yellow digits as an option.
• Stopwatch with fully functional seconds hand (except versions LI).
• Management Timer to 1 hour, up to 24 hours Estimated, Zulu time information, with month and year controlled modification system of leap years and days of the corresponding month FlighSimulator automatic update.
Appearance and measures:
• Dimensions: 110x110x80mm total 89x89mm viewed.
The set is shipped with the following items:
- Module B737 Chrono V1.
- Power supply 6V, 2A.
- USB cable.
The backlight is warm white.
A very good review of Chrono B737 on MUTLEYS HANGAR.
Download the manual from the "Downloads" tab.