Wet Compass B737
Compass of B737 developed an image of the original to give the user excellence in simulation, test a reliable simulation both in function and aesthetics.
Like the original, the compass is positioned directly in front of the OVH FWD and serves as a backup to check the information found on the displays. Compass positioning is done by a stepper motor and a USB Steeper card, both included.
- Metal construction.
- Developed an image of the original.
- Cuts of pieces made by laser cut, which gives maximum precision.
- Electrostatic paint cured in the oven. Completely professional finish.
- Net weight / Net weight: 500 gr.
- Backlight control via switch
- Assembled and fully tested in our facilities.
- Designed entirely by the Opencockpits team.
* Necessary 3.3V for the backlight.
* The product may differ from that shown in the image.
* Power supply and USB Steeper card included.